Clan Of The Wroshyr Forum Index -> An Audience With the Clan

my apology to all
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author Thread
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

my apology to all

i am really sorry if i am getting on anybodies nerves ltley it is just i am trying not to get on everybodies nerve but i seem to be failing miserably so i am trying to make amends for this does anybody accept my apology? it is just i rarely get into such groups and i am trying to impress as well as earn your trust but yeah i am failing miserably. so please speak up if i have gotten on your nerves latley please. Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:29 am
Dio
Sages Assistant
Sages Assistant

Honestly, I havent a clue whats going on. Could someone PM me what happened?

I hate to see wookiees fighting. If ths has anything to do with Explicit Sar Pit, then please remove the forum if this is the result we get.

Gry, Anishor, Byce, Bewch, Tukka. Surely 1 of you know.

I think I know what it is, but i'm a nobody in the bushes here shouting out Palpatines name. So c'mon. Please. Pretty please. With f'n sugar on top, someone PM me.

Stay Cool,
Dio

Post Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:59 am
TheDervish
Apprentice
Apprentice

As long as someone doesn't start using their claws to fight, there's always some way to fix it decisively Razz

Post Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:00 am
Bewchy
Almighty Wookiee God
Almighty Wookiee God

I don't think there's anything to forgive or stop forgiving...

I think what you need to do is don't get so obsessed with pleasing... Just be yourself...

Sending you a pm Dio...
NGE: BH going to Smuggler soon enough

Post Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:24 am
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

Yeah, I sent a PM to Sib.

Post Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 am
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

look i know i can be a pain in the ass with the sarcasm but yes i do fell i need to apolodise and hey who is the jedi? he seems pretty nice and dio the palpatine thing was byce screaming out just kiding Very Happy anyway if you have any problems just tell me and i may be able to help.

Post Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:51 pm
Dio
Sages Assistant
Sages Assistant

No names will be brought into it tho so dont ask me who's getting nerve-racked.

I'm 29, mature when it comes to business, but party when its playtime. I'm sure I offend people in the past, but I hardly give a crap. In return, thats part of my charm. People learn to realize that when my mouth is open, chances are there is bullsh*t coming out of it.

There are 3 things you can use to grow on, especially with this group of wookiees. I'll use examples and explanation to clarify what i'm talking about.

1) Forum Ettiquette. By all means do I have any room to talk here. But I dont cross the line. Rule of thumb when talking on forums, is if you think you MIGHT be crossing a line, chances are you ARE crossing a line, so before you hit 'submit', rethink who your talking to and what your saying. I hardly use smiley's, or give a damn about caps. But people know me and you'll understand when I come to part 3 of this.

2) Wookiees of Wroshyr take the ingame very serious. We handle our matters with tradition, ceremonial and to as much culture as we can squeeze out of the old legends of lore of Kashyyyk. From Elders to Sages, Ambassador to Warlord, from Berserkers to Crafters, we do it in tradition of wookiee lore. The game is a game sure, but its both for laughs and having a position away from the real world. Some take it serious, some just get on because they're around people that have something in common. Sometimes its not all serious, (I remember the old WereWooks Night Crew, good times there).

What your biggest problem is I think, is number 3, but you must understand 1 and 2 first.

3) Example 1: Bewchy, Gry, Tukka and I. We're some of the first to be accepted in Wroshyr before SWG ever launched. We know eachother like pals would. Not friends, pals. I'v taken the time (keyword there, TAKEN THE TIME) to know these wooks. I can write a parody about them because they know my humor. They know my humor because THEY KNOW ME.

Example 2: Take Byce for example. I dont know him THAT well like Anishor, Bewch, Gry or Narg do for example. I'v known Byce for 2 weeks, but he has figured ME out where I havent figured him out. He makes a post about Mama-Dio in the explicit forums. Its all fun and games. By all means I dish it out to some, I MUST BE WILLING TO TAKE IT. In return, Byce will get his mama posted one day. If I can find a way to fit her on the screen. lol.

The purpose of Examples 1 and 2 only hasta do with the person behind the keyboard your attacking, flaming, or joking with. Whereas I see SOME people on here as just a name on my screen, some realize there is someone behind that name. Before 2 weeks ago (since i'v been back, I get on here knowing I can only joke with Gry, Tukka, Bewch, Issh, Botomba if he ever comes back, and now Byce (wicked grin).

Realize whom your joking with and HOW you can joke with em. Tukka for example, when joking with him, dot your i's and cross your t's because one little flaw in what you say comes back with making you feel like a (censored due to forums). Guys got some wit. Gry on the other hand sleeps with a coat-hanger crammed up his bum, and is based more around adult humor with the occasional surprise. Bewchy wants so bad to be Jean Claude Van Damne I exploit that.

This all has a purpose, typing all this makes me wonder if it got lost, but its there. Get to know who your talking with before you start joking with em. You can slander me all day long and i'm gonna laugh my butt off. THe post you made in the Explicit forums about Byce (that nobody got /sarcasm) I lmao.

This all boils down to confusion. Your trying so hard to be liked, your forgetting who you are and we have no clue. Be yourself. Learn some punctuation. Your trying too hard to make friends it comes across as almost ass-kissing or slander. You must realize on forums, we dont have a voice or body language to read off of. We use punctuation, smileys, CAPS IF YOU want to empahasize, b*tch at someone, scream, or vent.

In the end...its all 1 word! **Integrity** One of the few words that has more than 1 syllable that I can understand the meaning to.

Sit back.

Breath.

Post a message.

And by all means....

Stay Cool!

Dio

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:39 am
Bewchy
Almighty Wookiee God
Almighty Wookiee God

quote:
Originally posted by Dio:
Bewchy wants so bad to be Jean Claude Van Damne I exploit that.

I can't stand that MOFO
You just keep saying that since that day we talked on the phone cause you wanted to bitch about combat medics getting "terrain negotiation" back in the days and you thought I sounded like that stupid belgian junky.

Then you got horny, and now you want more... Admit it... I'm sure you touch yourself remembering my voice... It's kinda scary to me, but I've managed to live with that thought by getting constantly drunk with single malt scotch Razz

So Sibera, yeah I think Dio showed us his nice writting skills to hit the spot and explain the problem, if "problem" is the word...

I know most of the people here pretty well, though I don't use trash talk with them Rolling Eyes (or do I). But when there's a new member coming in, I wouldn't start telling them I was doing their mom the night before... Now the old timers all know I did their moms, but that's a whole different story.

So yup, stay cool...
NGE: BH going to Smuggler soon enough

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:34 am
Nagorrloc
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

quote:
Originally posted by Dio:
*** EVERYTHING HE SAID***

**clap** Very well said! **clap**

I totally agree. I feel you are trying too hard to please and be liked. Just be respectful, know who you are talking to, and be yourself.

Oh, and I do agree on the punctuation. Sometimes it is WAY hard to read your posts because they are more often run on sentences and that can lead to horrible miscommunication. And, only use CAPS when either yelling or trying to EMPHASIZE a point/word. I deal with coworkers on a daily basis that send me emails with ALL CAPS. It can be a little nerve rattleing, especially if I do not know them.

Just realize, we know you are there, you don't have to respond to EVERY post to remind us you are there or defend yourself, know who you are talking/communicating with, and treat us the way you want to be treated... with respect, and things should smooth out.

Also, if there are words or phrases that we use that you have no idea what they mean, ask what they mean before you try to use them back. It may save you a lot of headaches and avoid certain conflicts. Cool?
你他妈的天下所有的人都该死

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JareNahuerPeich
Sage of Diplomacy
Sage of Diplomacy

quote:
Originally posted by Bewchy:

Now the old timers all know I did their moms, but that's a whole different story.

So Bewchy, you like the old womans? Hummm.... interesting... Razz

I totally agree all Dio said and i'm glad to know the "serious part" of Dio... (What a diference between the "explicit Dio" and this one!!)

Sibera, just be yourself. And remember: if you got nothing to say its better to say nothing...

Jare.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:24 am
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

Yes, well said Dio.

Like he said, when you get to know each of us, you will realize how I am. I kill, then talk...that's the way I am. I have a meeting with a potential ally...they don't accept, weeeeelll...let's just say I don't want another enemy, so I kill them. I kill them all...

It's the way I am. Byce is an extension of myself, maybe of what I WANT to be...but yeah. Take the time, breath, sit back...relax...post count only has meaning to Marike. Don't worry about those numbers, because the all mightly Wookiee gods are looking at it, and it could disapear in an instant, if they think you revolve your time in here around those numbers. =P

And I appologize, I need to take it easy. I know you don't know me, but you will in time.

Stay hot!

Byce

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:43 am
gryaalkrr
Sage of Freedom
Sage of Freedom

*sits back, smiles, and admires his little honor family*

Now point on this doll and show me where the wookiee touched you.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:49 am
Marike
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

wow, the rare serious side of dio Wink

excelently said....

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:06 pm
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

yes well i like to do the odd little but kissing that is just me i like to make everybody happy. i dont really care about the post count i am just a very opiniated person. and the thing with the 'maaster' that you heard. is well......that got started by bewchy i quote this from him "you still have much to learn young padawan" that just got me started. and he called me papdawan so i felt obliged to start calling you the sages master. and now it is stuck and i am making mental note while i type. very interesting though. this place,the clan makes everybody here feel welcome and at 'home'. if i could id hug you all. but unless i have arms THAT long it isnt possible. and what do you mean by punctuation my punct is very fine. this is the most amount of typing i think i have done for....ages literally. and byce i wont stop thinking about you and patty iy is still funny though the first lot. hahahahahaha Laughing rofl

thanks wooks

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:38 pm
Eynr
Clanmember
Clanmember

"Byce will get his mama posted one day. If I can find a way to fit her on the screen. lol. "

haha that was a good one

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:13 pm
Nagorrloc
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

quote:
Originally posted by Sibera:
and what do you mean by punctuation my punct is very fine.

If you were joking about your punctuation, forgive this.... if not.... let me demonstrate:

quote:
**editied to show what we meant by punctuation**
Yes, well I would like to do the odd little butt kissing. That is just me, I like to make everybody happy. I don't really care about the post count, I am just a very opiniated person.

The thing with the 'master' that you heard, is well......that got started by Bewchy. I quote this from him,"You still have much to learn young padawan." That just got me started and he called me papdawan, so I felt obliged to start calling you the sages, masters. Now it is stuck and I am making mental note while I type.

Very interesting though, this place, the clan, makes everybody here feel welcome and at 'home'. If I could I'd hug you all, but unless I have arms THAT long, it isn't possible.

What do you mean by punctuation?? My punct is very fine.This is the most amount of typing I think I have done for....ages, literally.

And Byce, I wont stop thinking about you and Patty. It is still funny though, the first lot. hahahahahaha Laughing rofl

Does that make a little more sense? I am not mocking you in any way, just showing what we meant.
你他妈的天下所有的人都该死

Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

quote:
Originally posted by Nagorrloc:
quote:
and what do you mean by punctuation my punct is very fine.

If you were joking about your punctuation, forgive this.... if not.... let me demonstrate:

quote:
**editied to show what we meant by punctuation**
Yes, well I would like to do the odd little butt kissing. That is just me, I like to make everybody happy. I don't really care about the post count, I am just a very opiniated person.

The thing with the 'master' that you heard, is well......that got started by Bewchy. I quote this from him,"You still have much to learn young padawan." That just got me started and he called me papdawan, so I felt obliged to start calling you the sages, masters. Now it is stuck and I am making mental note while I type.

Very interesting though, this place, the clan, makes everybody here feel welcome and at 'home'. If I could I'd hug you all, but unless I have arms THAT long, it isn't possible.

What do you mean by punctuation?? My punct is very fine.This is the most amount of typing I think I have done for....ages, literally.

And Byce, I wont stop thinking about you and Patty. It is still funny though, the first lot. hahahahahaha Laughing rofl

Does that make a little more sense? I am not mocking you in any way, just showing what we meant.

But....But.....But............... what si wrong with not being a perfect typist with punctuation?*Sniff* that is me i can be lazy when it comes to typing? cant i? Or will i ge tinto trouble?

Post Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:09 am
Nagorrloc
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

We all aren't perfect in some respect when it comes to typing..... but clarity of the message is also VERY important. When a person cannot decypher where a thought ends and a new one begins, a lot of miscommunication happens and problems can arise.

There is a difference between lazy and "I don't give a crap". Just saying.
你他妈的天下所有的人都该死

Post Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:34 am
Dio
Sages Assistant
Sages Assistant

Its like I said above Sibera your only body language on forums hasta do with punctuation and to let others know that your not rambling on and TALKING IN CAPS when theres no need to talk in caps and gives us time to breath inbetween sentences I know your not familiar with forums because of you asking what ROFL was the other day and ask occasional questions based on what things mean on forums and i'm just here to help inform you so you know what punctuation can do to a topic and how it gives respect more than earning it and (takes a deep breath) and this was just constructive criticism I wasnt out to piss you off or make you upset I was just answering the questions youve been asking people for the last week or more that seem to be getting brushed aside because some people are giving up trying to help you but would like you to fit into our little click and be a part of our wonderful PA that most of us have taken so much time blood sweat and tears to build where we can log in and enjoy one anothers company helping eachother to become stronger because when 1 wookiee gains a level or earns a new weapon from a quest that another wookiee helped with it just makes our clan that much more stronger its an evergrowing process and when one day there are no more wookiees to recruit and we're all max level we can get rule the galaxy killing imperials whenever or wherever we want you see most of the people in this guild enjoy the PVP of the game and want to help other wookiees become stronger in it Right now we're trying to help you fit in here and see if your capable of being one of us before any further action is taken

., ,.,.,.,..............,,,,,,,!!!!!? -- - ... ,,,, ; ::: / / /

Now, read the above and tell me if that was easy to read.

Stay Cool,
Dio

Last edited by Dio on Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:10 am
Nagorrloc
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

Dio's post..... brain hemorrhaging..... vision blurring..... mommy?
你他妈的天下所有的人都该死

Post Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:21 am