Clan Of The Wroshyr Forum Index -> Village Square

What am i doing wrong???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author Thread
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

What am i doing wrong???

What am i oing wrong? I am pretty much doing everything i have been told to do and i still seem to p*ss everybody off. So please tell me what i am doing wrong.....

I have sent Byce a PM asking him how i p*ssd him off but i dont know.........

Post Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:56 pm
Marike
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

ok, seriously just a few tips here to not annoy us....

dont post unless you have something useful to say... the forums arnt a place to show your opinion on everything, its here to share common intrests with others and have a conversation.... if you dont know what we are talking about (people, games, etc) either google it read up, and see if your intrested too, or move on...

dont spam... seriously, every other message on the forums has been yours lately, that can irriitate some, especially considering theres a lack of content in each post, and it just looks like your going for a higher post count

you have been doing better on the grammar, which is good... but the nonstop posting on matters you dont know of or have no experience with because you havnt been in the game long enough can get irritating... we have a lot of inside jokes n such in here that you wouldnt understand, we talk of people you wouldnt know, and we know things about the game you would never know... thats to be expected, you havnt been here long enough...

byce and i used to spam the boards in our old posting wars, but we both usually avoided useless posts, and now we hardly post at the same rate we used to...

and if byce snaps, as he is trying very hard to restrain himself... dont keep posting nonstop... just take a break for a bit let bewchy come in and get byce to cool down a bit.... and dont bother to pm him, he probbably will still be pissed off, and flame you or something....

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:57 am
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

Well i have a question I was reading some really old topics and i was wondering when i found some names like the founding fathers? Who was Grathrrarr i think i spelt that right and who was Graykyssh that as well i think i spelt right too. Who were they?

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:45 am
Dio
Sages Assistant
Sages Assistant

If you got a question about the history of the clan PM all the questions you have. I'll answer em, respectively. I'v been very patient in dealing with you. Even though half your posts are...

Siberia quote "Are you making fun of me"

And the other half are...

Siberia Quote "Sorry if I pissed you off".

I took the time in your apology thread in the "Audience with the Clan" forum. Honestly you should read it again.

For once, I was subtle.

Perhaps another approach must be taken.

Everyone is different, some have short fuses. And the ones that have short fuses i'm surprised havent went off yet.

Read everything in the Audience with the Clan thread, and read everything Marike wrote above.

I'm not gonna dig up the reply you did the other day because you REPLY to EVERY F'N thread out there, even ones that died off back in July. But I remember reading a post you made yesterday "Sorry, i'm just trying to be liked..."

Honestly, quit trying, and just be how you are towards your classmates, mates, and the kangaroo's you hang out with. Do you beg forgiveness every freakin' minute of the day with those mentioned above?

Stay Cool,
Dio

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:52 am
Nagorrloc
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

Unless you know what you are talking about, don't post. Some of your posts can be rude, ill-informed and downright nonsense. It looks as if you are posting strictly for post count. None of us post with the frequency you do..... and often your posts are complaints that no one likes you, comments on an issue you know nothing about, or random noise. Also, conintue to work on your grammar. Abbreviations, CAPS, etc. are all fine, as long as you know how to use them.

It is ok to just read the posts and not comment. Comment when you have either something constructive to say about a topic or understand the joke enough to comment. For example. the post I made about lightsaber construction turned into a big sexual innuendo and the post was never meant to be a joke. Now, I am not saying you are to blame, but do not continue the joke. Let it die.

If you want to ask a question, try and look it up first. There are tons of websites about Star Wars, Jedi, Wookies, Lightsabers, life in general, that you can research the info before making an educated question.

You are trying WAY too hard to be accepted into the group when acceptance comes gradually. Work your way into it. I joined back in Sept/Nov, and I am still getting to know the group. I somewhat know who I can joke with and what I can joke about. If I don't know if what I am going to say will pass for acceptable, I don't post it.

Seriously, just ease off the nonsense posting, jokes you know nothing about and overwhelming the boards with posting to everything. Do not try so damn hard to be accepted.... you may be surprised how far that goes with some of us.
你他妈的天下所有的人都该死

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:10 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

ok thanks for the advice but the kangaroos thing is that a joke if iit is i find it rather....strange you found my secret Laughing . But seriously i may annoy you Dio with the questions and stuff. The other point i want to make is....i dont have many friends and well my classmates are complete a'holes to put it nicely. Very hard to talk to a friend that is 60 km away from my city. And the others they are away from my city so...yeah but i love hanging out here i have come across many terms and phrases that i have never heard of.

And the computer knowledge that everybody here has just goes over my head as my knowledge just goes into programs that i have figured out.

By fact even i am suprised that some fuses havent gone off yet as frankly i would welcome the flaming from someone so i realize how short they are and so forth as i know i deserve more than one flaming.

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:48 pm
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

Just be you, and google allot.

www.google.com

The god of the internet world. There you go..

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:48 pm
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

quote:
Originally posted by Byce:
Just be you, and google allot.

www.google.com

The god of the internet world. There you go..

I heard that google is not the best search engine...i heard that from the local newspaper a few weeks ago. At least i know you wont flame me probably when you see me in game when i finally get in you'd probably go hmmmm sibera hunting. That sounds really gay and stupid. There you go a bit of me there.

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:17 am
Bewchy
Almighty Wookiee God
Almighty Wookiee God

quote:
Originally posted by Sibera:

I heard that google is not the best search engine...i heard that from the local newspaper a few weeks ago. At least i know you wont flame me probably when you see me in game when i finally get in you'd probably go hmmmm sibera hunting. That sounds really gay and stupid. There you go a bit of me there.

VADE RETRO SATANAS!!!

Thou shall not foul thy search gods in vain!!!

it's in the LXIX commandments I swear

Ok now on a more serious note, granted they don't use space vectors to locate words and files according to subject. It's all full word indexing and searching. But definitely the best one online, for free... Other "better" indexer and searchers are only used in intranet applications, so they don't qualify. And I should know something about it, I specialized in information systems and teach how to do basic indexer/searchers.

So yeah don't say bad things bout Google, with their searcher, maps, gmail and all the other incredible things they come up with they're the best. Among internet companies I'd put them in the top 2 with Amazon.
NGE: BH going to Smuggler soon enough

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:33 am
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

quote:
Originally posted by Bewchy:
quote:

VADE RETRO SATANAS!!!

Thou shall not foul thy search gods in vain!!!

it's in the LXIX commandments I swear

Ok now on a more serious note, granted they don't use space vectors to locate words and files according to subject. It's all full word indexing and searching. But definitely the best one online, for free... Other "better" indexer and searchers are only used in intranet applications, so they don't qualify. And I should know something about it, I specialized in information systems and teach how to do basic indexer/searchers.

So yeah don't say bad things bout Google, with their searcher, maps, gmail and all the other incredible things they come up with they're the best. Among internet companies I'd put them in the top 2 with Amazon.

Touched a nerve there or what? At least i aint gonna get hunted or something Very Happy . Anyway what in the world is LXIX Commadmants? Just because i am buying Battlefeild 2 :special forces this friday doesnt mean you can murder me yet. Or to anybody whom possess this at any time. But id sure enjoy meeting you in it anytime....hehe *evil Chuckle* Laughing

Seriously Google is it friend or foe? Something i shall ask. oh how does the time zone difference between here and the states?

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:49 pm
Bewchy
Almighty Wookiee God
Almighty Wookiee God

quote:
what in the world is LXIX Commadmants?
Seriously Google is it friend or foe? Something i shall ask. oh how does the time zone difference between here and the states?

LXIX is roman number for 69, and I just came up with that, thought some of our pervs would like it...

As for time difference, no fucking clue. I'm on EST, which is GMT-5

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:46 pm
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

quote:
quote:
what in the world is LXIX Commadmants?

LXIX is roman number for 69, and I just came up with that, thought some of our pervs would like it...

As for time difference, no fucking clue. I'm on EST, which is GMT-5

VADE RETRO SATANAS what the F

Yesssssssss a 69'er eh i bet you practiced that with that twi'lek oh what was her name i saw it in dios pics thing on a very old thread. Last name though was bewchy just cant remember the first name though....hehe.

Correction: ESTERN STANDARD TIME or EST is GMT +10 Hours it is what i got on my yahoo.com.au account and on the profile here. That is what i think. Mmmm just the thought of praticing the style 69 on a.......well lets just not get into that.

So how many beatings have i earned? i am sure you all want to flame me at least once.

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:22 pm
Archabyakk
Village Sage
Village Sage

quote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Timezones.png

Wikipedia is your friend..

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:25 pm
Sibera
Forest Champion
Forest Champion

Wikipedia *twitch* How the...what the.....who the........ i am confused...... naturally. *meditates*

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:31 pm
Marike
Captain of the Watch
Captain of the Watch

wiki is a online encylpedia that is updated by online users, has great info, usually very up to date...

google is the center of the internet.. if you need to find something, odds are google with be the best tool to find it with...

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:36 pm
Bewchy
Almighty Wookiee God
Almighty Wookiee God

I don't 69 with twileks, just with human females IRL... It's more interesting than videogames Razz

And let me stress that smiley Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz with the tongue pulled out...

lol

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:51 pm
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

quote:
I don't 69 with twileks, just with human females IRL... It's more interesting than videogames Razz

And let me stress that smiley Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz with the tongue pulled out...

lol

Yeah, but if they don't nair down there, you have to pick it off of your tongue, and that makes for those awkward moments.

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:18 pm
Rustitobuck
Berserker
Berserker

quote:
Originally posted by Byce:
quote:

lol

Yeah, but if they don't nair down there, you have to pick it off of your tongue, and that makes for those awkward moments.

You're a wookiee and you're bothered by a little hair on your tongue? Boy, you must not get around much. What kind of sex DO you have? Here, I'll pose naughty poses at you from across the room?
Retired Master Creature Handler
Retired Teras Kasi Master
General Layabout
Alliance Starfighter Pilot 2211

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bewchy
Almighty Wookiee God
Almighty Wookiee God

quote:
Originally posted by Rustitobuck:
What kind of sex DO you have?

I bet he has "Demolition Man" style (that movie with Stalone, Snipes and Bullock)

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:10 pm
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rustitobuck:
What kind of sex DO you have?

I bet he has "Demolition Man" style (that movie with Stalone, Snipes and Bullock)

ROFL, It's a LITTLE more physical than Demoliton man. Even slightly more physical than Sensor Rings (Coneheads)

Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:31 pm