Clan Of The Wroshyr Forum Index -> An Audience With the Clan

New to Wroshyr

Author Thread
Shyykkin
Outsider
Outsider

New to Wroshyr

Hello My name is Shyykkin. I am an experienced player (2 years on Naritus) and have recently created a Wookie Character on Starsider. I wanted to hang around your city and get to know the residants, and also find out what you do as a guild. I am in a RP guild on Naritus, but it's more of a community RP, hang out and chat. There are schedualed events and whatnot. Well after looking at your forums i decided to ask You guys what it is the guild does often. I saw you have a war with TDK (the Dosh Kartel right?) are their repeated skirmishes with these leezards? How active is the guild in the GCW?

Today i took missions out of Wroshyr in hopes of meeting some of you. I am not ready to apply for membership into the clan, but i am very interested, because your clan sounds like a lot of fun.

Shyykkin

Post Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:26 pm
isshraccor
Elder
Elder

Will as elder to clan can tell few thing the war with TDK is ongoing in rp format but we had on termial for 3 times until we found fault with parts of it that made cancel it off termials. Will at one point we active in gcw but neighbor to north in Libertas call The Guardians was major push since always call use to help a lot but since left swg we haven't been active like that in awhile.

We have schedule events board in member only part and we 2 events being planned. We usualy have clan get together every so often and we hunting together but schedules are so different we haven't done in awhile.

Post Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:10 pm
gryaalkrr
Sage of Freedom
Sage of Freedom

well hello there cousin shyykkin, welcome to our village! i'm gry, the clan's sage of freedom. it's always nice to see one of our own interested in the clan, and i hope you decide to stay around.

our ooc purpose has always been to foster a small community of friends within a family-type atmosphere. imo, i've come to find that there is a type of person that will play, rp, and more importantly, join cotw as a wookiee. we seem to be more of a laid-back bunch, genuinely interested in getting to know our fellow clanmates, and dare i say even genuinely interested in hanging out with each other.

ic, the clan is dedicated to aiding the rebellion and seeing a free kashyyyk. we'll get calls to aid rebel assualts on bases and be there. we'll attend rp events, even if it's just a couple of us. every so often the clan will gather for our own events, whether it be for ceremony, to hunt, or just to go to chalmun's and rp. as far as our long-standing war with the tdk, it has all but disappeared because their guild has mostly moved on to wow.

as a guild (and perhaps as a byproduct of rping wooks) we tend to do our own thing, speaking from the perspective of how others might view us. it might seem like a bit of a general answer, but i believe the wroshyr is what each individual makes it. our minister of the great skies, anishor, is very active in the gcw, where he has his own thing going on. our ambassador, byce, is very active in the rp community and well known in that circle. cherokaa is primarily a crafter, and really enjoys the business/commerce aspect. at the end of the day for all of them, what the cotw becomes is a place to come back to as a home, where we as wooks, and people, can be ourselves. imo, the forums here in particular are what keep all of us in touch as the backbone of the clan.

in reality, because we are a small group distributed geographically, there will rarely be more than 4 or 5 of us on at the same time. but we'll usually make an effort to get together and hunt or whatnot, and will always be in touch in guildchat.

so there you are. i encourage you to stick around here in the forums and get to know us a little better and see what we're about. add our memberlist on our site to your friends list and we'll gladly get together ig.

Now point on this doll and show me where the wookiee touched you.

Post Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:08 pm
anishor
Storyteller
Storyteller

Hi there I'm Anishor, the minister of the Great Skies, I am involved in both ground and space GCW, and also an avid battle/military Rper IG. So I'm the militaristic wook. As for my title, that means I'm the leader of our space forces and I report to our War sage, Botomba.

Post Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:19 am
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

I late in responding , but much work was to be done. Hello, and welcome to our village! I'm Byce, the Sage of Deplomacy. I keep relations with our Allies and Enemys. I'll discuss more about this in a while, but feel free to give me a call in game if you see me!

Post Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:02 am
Shyykkin
Outsider
Outsider

Well it's nice to talk to all of you. I will definantly be hanging around the city, looking for hunts and Maybe even get involved in the GCW.

OOC-I have 2 toons i play on naritus and these are my main toons. but i want to have one here, and decided to try a wook. So far i am liking it. This sounds like a good guild, and if i find some of you online i'd like to chat/hunt/hangoutwith you. Look for me around. I will be on from time-to-time

IC- ((i don't have any kind of back story yet... i will come up with one soon))

Post Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:21 am
gryaalkrr
Sage of Freedom
Sage of Freedom

hopefully we'll see you about!

we've got a couple of members that have their main chars on other servers already, so that's something we've done in the past.

Now point on this doll and show me where the wookiee touched you.

Post Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:44 pm
Rustitobuck
Berserker
Berserker

Hey, I'm Rusty, welcome.

I just stare into space, thinking deep thoughts. Mostly pondering the mysteries thereof.
Retired Master Creature Handler
Retired Teras Kasi Master
General Layabout
Alliance Starfighter Pilot 2211

Post Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shyykkin
Outsider
Outsider

Still Looking for you guys, but it seems like every time i'm on, none of you are, and that makes me a Sad Panda.

Post Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:35 am
Byce
Ancient One
Ancient One

I'm taking a break at the moment, the Jedi grind totaly killed my want to play.

Post Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:55 pm
Cherokaa
Village Armory Officer
Village Armory Officer

Look for me in the late evening/early morning hours, usually after 12:30am CDT

Post Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:53 pm
Kallabow-
Official Initiate Greeter
Official Initiate Greeter

quote:
Originally posted by Rustitobuck:
Hey, I'm Rusty, welcome.

I just stare into space, thinking deep thoughts. Mostly pondering the mysteries thereof.

Is that fun, Rusty? I'll have to try it some time...

Post Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:31 am