Author Thread
Kallabeccani
Outsider
Outsider

Swamp Shack of Lost Souls

RECON and the citizens of Lost Souls
Proudly presents

The Swamp Shack of Lost Souls!

If you see a faded sign by the side of the port that says, 15m to the... Swamp Shack! Swamp Shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Corellian Spaceway, lookin' for the Wooks getaway, Heading for the Wooks getaway, Chalmuns getaway,
I got me a Ship, it's as big as a Kryat , and we're headin' on down To the Swamp Shack
I got me a Desert Skiff, it seats about 20, So hurry up and bring your jukebox money

The Swamp Shack is a little old place where we can get together
Swamp Shack baby, Swamp Shack bay-bee.
Swamp baby, that's where it's at, Ooo Lost Souls baby, that's where it's at

Sign says.. Woo... stay away fools, 'cause Wooks rules at the Swa-a-mp Shack!
Well it's set way back in the middle of a field, Just a funky old shack and I gotta get back

Chalmun has ventured out in search of a new establishment since making the Mos Eisley cantina and has come across a little old shack in the woods just inside the skirts of Lost Souls. He has took this shack and remodeled it and is now opening it to the grand public. Many different events are planned for the grand evening so come on out and have fun at

Lost Souls, Corellia.
March 13th 2009
Starting at 8pm eastern till Midnight eastern

Lost Souls is located in the heart of Corellia near the center of the map. Please be sure to visit the newly opened Starsider Memorial Aquarium located just across from the shuttle port then venture down the path to the Swamp Shack where many different events will be held along with vendors selling their wares. Surprise prizes maybe given out during the night so be on the lookout. This message was brought to you by RECON and the Citizens of Lost Souls.

Events Include:

Fireworks:
throughout the night

RECON Tile Lotto:
A vendor will be set up for RECONs version of BINGO!!! Packs will be placed in vendor for anyone to buy (maximum 2 packs). Please be thoughtful as the prizes given out will be varied through out the night and will have multiple winners.

Fishing Tourney: 9pm eastern - 11 pm eastern
Take your time and drop off only 1 fish at the designated drop off vendor where all will be kept to see who has the largest fish. All others will be donated to the Starsider Memorial Aquarium to be placed with the rest of the fishes.
Winnings included: Plaque, 100% fishing pole w/ bait, Top size fish put on display at either the Starsider Memorial Aquarium or Swamp Shack along with plaque with name of winner, and 1 mil in credits.

Speeder race Tourney:
Restrictor plate: Speeder bikes and swoops only
Winnings include: Plaque, 1 mil credits and honorary plaque placed in Swamp Shack
Open Wheel: All other vehicles
Winnings include: Plaque, 1 mil credits and honorary plaque placed in Swamp Shack

Dueling Tourney: (PRE REGISTURE)
Feather weight class: Traders and entertainers only
Light weight class: Combat toons under level 75
Heavy weight class: Combat toons level 75 and up (per Restuss rules)
RULES: No entertainer/medic/officer buffs allowed unless you are that profession. Any other buff that the toon holds in their inventory or their profession maybe used (such as musty, injectors, food, jewlery, familures). No outside assistance maybe used unless it is your own pet/droid. There will be a 5 minute time limit on matches.
Winnings include: (Per class) Plaque, 2 mil in credits, and an Honorary plaque to be placed in the Swamp Shack

If you are signing up for the dueling event please post your toons:
IG (in game) Name:
Profession:
Profession Level:

Event Coordinators and Militia of Lost Souls have the soul right ban any individual willfully and purposely disrupting the events

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:27 pm